Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Photo Shoot


If you remember a few months ago, I talked about being asked to be featured to be in a magazine. Well, my photo shoot was today and I think it went pretty well! I'm not going to lie, I was COMPLETELY nervous so I hope that didn't reflect in my pictures.

My photographer Gerald was very nice.  I had a blast working with him. We met at a local park and took some shots of me hiking and running. I am really nervous how the running pictures turned out and not really sure which action shot they'll use. I guess it's going to be a surprise!

The issue will be out in just a few weeks! (May 1st) I'll also be online so I'll make sure to post a link for your viewing pleasure.

In the mean time, here's a little teaser of one of the running shots I did.  See the photographer hiding behind the trees?  :)

2 comments: