Thursday, February 19, 2009

Great News!

The gym/club I work out at has asked to feature me in their monthly magazine. Last year I worked (REALLY hard!) to loose 50+ lbs and the 'powers that be' over at the club find it very inspirational and want to share my story. I am also a volunteer mentor over there, mentoring people who are looking to lose weight and change their lifestyle. They want to feature my success and talk about the mentor program at the club.

I am so honored to be asked to be in the magazine and I'm completely humbled as well. This really is a HUGE deal!

Looks like I'll be in their may/june issue. You can check out past issues of the magazine if you're interested: (http://www.proclub.com/PROPulseMagazine/PastIssues/tabid/619/Default.aspx)
There are great articles about health, and fitness. Stay tuned!








1 comment:

  1. Hi. Just stumbled across your blog. (Isn't the internet great?) Congrats on the magazine profile. That's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete