Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wedding Boards

I've been married for over 2 1/2 years now, but I'm still obsessed with weddings! Love 'em, can't get enough of them! So, there is this trend called "wedding boards" where Brides will collect a group of photo's that carry the colors, feeling, theme..etc of their wedding and compile it on a board to use as inspiration throughout their wedding planning process. I wish I had heard of this when I was getting married because it would have been a good resource to bring vendors so they could better visualize what I wanted. Well, I am more than making up for it now! I've found a new hobby to do when I'm bored. I think of a wedding theme and make the inspiration boards. I know, I need a life, but I also need to look busy at work when there is nothing to do. I'd like to introduce to you my 1st wedding board I created. If you can't tell, the inspiration is Tiffany and Co. If you're kind, I'll show you some more i've made. ;)


Many thanks to snippet & ink for introducing me to this concept!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS WEDDING!!!!! PERFECT for me wouldn't you say??? haha!! Excited to come see you VERY VERY SOOOOOON!!

    ReplyDelete