Wednesday, February 25, 2009

American Idol - Week 2

Man - o - man!  Where do I start?  

Jasmine was a total disappointment for me.  She is beautiful and has a wonderful voice but her song choice was terrible and she sounded awful!  Too bad... I thought she could have made it far.


Norman Gentle - *shakes head*.  I have to admit, I had a smile on my face the ENTIRE time, and just couldn't tear my eyes away from the TV. Secretly, I really want to see him make it to the top 12. Granted, I know he's a joke, and he doesn't have the best voice, but gosh, I do enjoy watching him perform.  I just want to keep watching to see what he does next.  Oh Norm!


Told you to watch out for Allison.  :)  I love her smokey rock voice.  She's kinda a weird girl in her interviews, so I'm concerned about her likability.  She needs some more experience but I think this show can do that for her.  Definitely will be in top 12, perhaps top 6!   We'll have to see if she keep up with the others.  


Kris and Megan were wonderful too.  Kris needs to up his personality or else he wont make it too far.  I predict he'll be in the Wild Card show. Megan is fabulous!  Her little dances and moves on stage are a bit strange and I'd like her to correct it but I know she'll be in the top 12.  I look forward to seeing more of her.


LOVE Adam.  Maybe it's the theatre girl in me that loves fellow theatre junkies.  Who knows?  I really enjoyed his performance but wish he choose a better song.  This boy will make it far in the contest.  He's really likable which is a great advantage for him.  


So... my prediction for this week?  
Adam as top boy 
Allison as top girl
then either Megan or  Nick/Norman.  

I guess we'll see Thursday night....

Who do you think will go on?

No comments:

Post a Comment