Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lets talk American Idol!

Along with everyone else, I am a huuuuge Danny Gokey fan!


He's a great singer but I have a feeling there are going to be a more talented singers on the show. You can't help but to like this guy. He's got a great story, supportive friends, and an all around fun, down to earth guy. It doesn't help that he's been showcased on the show more than most contestants.

I'm excited to see the rest of the 36. I haven't been convinced yet that Danny be my American Idol choice. We'll see...





Watch out for Allison Iraheta, Jasmine Murray and possibly Kai Kalama. We haven't seen much from Kai yet so I'll be excited to watch him perform next week.


Adam Lambert also has a special place in my heart... he's either going to make it to break it. I guess we'll have to stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment