Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend Update

Hey all! Hope you had a fabulous Weekend! Seattle had beautiful weather so we spent most of the weekend outdoors.

Thursday, although technically not weekend, started off my weekend. It was gorgeous out and A and I decided to work from home. He spent it outside prepping a new garden bed to plant my flowers. He also mowed the lawn, did some laundry and chopped a bunch of wood. (I know! What a blessed wife I am!) I had to go into work for a few hours to get some stuff done, then left to go home to find him outside working away. I chose to keep him company as he was finishing his garden bed. I brought out a blanket, my lap top and a magazine and soaked in the sun. Rough life I lead... :)

Friday I worked from home again. This time for real. Thursday evening I attended this very difficult workout class only to find I was the only one at that class that day. Therefore, it was more like a personal training secession and I got my BUTT KICKED!! So when I woke up Friday morning, I was exhausted and VERY sore. Staying home seemed like a good idea! But, I quickly recovered in just enough time to go to happy hour with a girlfriend.

Saturday A and I continued to work outside. We finished the new garden bed, prepped the other garden beds, built and installed trellises for the garden and cleaned out the garage. Then... we found out one of my cache's got MUGGLED! I guess some rebellious teens had a little pow-wow in the woods with beer and glow sticks, got high, found my cache somehow, and took almost all the contents. They even stole my travel bug. :'( I was SO heart broken! So, maybe this weekend I'll have to replant it somewhere else. Dumb drunkin'-high teens!

Sunday A planted some lettuce, onions carrots and spinach! YUMMM! I can't wait to have my own veggies on hand. We have a LOT more to plant, but it's still a little too early to pant the others. I went to one of my friend's baby shower. There were a TON of people there and she got so many gifts! I don't think she'll need to buy baby clothes for a looooong time! I won some beautiful potted flowers by correctly guessing the circumference of her belly. I got it SPOT ON! I guess I have a nack for that as I won the same game at Stacy's baby shower.

What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment