Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone!  I hope you all have a great day :)  The day started off by a trip from the easter bunny....
These are the goods that he left.  Some popcorn with cute little popcorn bags, chocolate (of course), bagels for breakfast..mmmm!, a delicious soy latte, as well as some spring flowers to display in my home.
Close up of the flowers.  I'm anxiously waiting for them to bloom!  :)

Although the Easter Bunny did remember that we moved and managed to find our new house, A and I still had time to reflect on the REAL meaning of Easter.  I am grateful that we worship and amazing God who not only keeps His promises, but also chose us even though we are completely undeserving of His love.

Hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter and had time to reflect on the real meaning of the day! :)

 

1 comment:

  1. Glad he found you in Wa. He skipped by our house this year, he must have been a busy bunny!

    mom :)

    ReplyDelete