Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Reward!

8 straight hours, 1 small conference room, 4 strong Indian accents, 2 bosses watching, nay, critiquing.... 10 set of eyes on me all day!

Stress?  Pressure?  You betcha!  I never thought this India training would be so grueling, intense, and exhausting.

Today marked my 1/2 point.  Two more days!  So, I decided to reward myself:

1. Nice long run in the gorgeous sunny weather we had.  Gotta enjoy it while I can!
2. Beautifully smooth glass of Syrah
3. A fun-filled night of American Idol!

My reward for completing my training will be to have my husband home again!! :D  Everyone say it with me:  "Awwwwww!!!"  :P

Side Note:  I cannot believe I used the words "reward" and "run" in the same post!  My how my life have changed!  A Year and 1/2 ago, I could have substituted the run for a big ol' package of cookie dough!  hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment