Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Jess!


In honor of your birthday, 10 things I absolutely love about you (in no particular order!)

1.  Your faith in the Lord and your drive to grow closer with Him.
2.  Your willingness to try new things and go on new adventures.
3.  Your ability to give the BEST hugs EVER!
4.  How your trying to really figure out yourself and always striving for self improvement.
5.  Your love for travel.
6.  Your beautiful songbird like voice that gives me chills every time you sing.  Breathtaking!
7.  Your laugh!  It can make even the hardest heart soften. :)
8.  Your love and loyalty to your family.
9.  You make me feel so loved by ALWAYS giving me the words of affirmation that I need.
10.  Your a wonderful friend!  You genuinely care about people.

I hope you have a wonderful birthday filled with joy and blessings!  

1 comment:

  1. WOWEE! :) Thank you friend! I'm so thankful that God brought me a friend and sister when my bro was so blessed to marry you. :) You are an amazing woman, wife, friend, daughter and sister! I love you!

    ReplyDelete