Monday, March 30, 2009

Who Knew?

A and I were in the mall this weekend, scoping out the new trends and getting our wedding rings cleaned. One of the stores we went into was Forever21 (love that store). I bought a cute casual cotton sundress. Upon unpacking the dress, I noticed something on the bottom of the bag:


See it? It's a reference to a bible verse- probably the most famous bible verse ever known. I was a little taken back. How many times do you see bible references on shopping bags, and in forever 21 of all places? Perhaps this verse has been on there for a while now and I'm really behind in the times, but a pleasant surprise to me never-the-less.

It was also brought to my attention that IN-N-OUT Burger also has John 3:16 marked on the inside bottom of their cups.




It's an interesting way to evangelize. I wonder if anyone has become a believer from this. OR- are the owners just making it clear that they are Christian. Maybe both?

No comments:

Post a Comment