Monday, March 30, 2009

My Art

Have you noticed how expensive Art it? There are so many beautiful pieces out there, but they blow my budget for sure!

I by no means consider myself an artist, or even crafty for that matter, but sometimes one has to take matters into their own hands when trying to decorate. You gotta get creative.

My wonderful husband did just this several months ago when he took it upon himself to create a beautiful piece which is now proudly displayed above our fireplace.

So, this weekend I painted my own art to be displayed over your dining room table. Here's some picture for your enjoyment. It's no Monet but it'll work for now.

My Art


Art with dining table


Room view with A's art

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful job! Looks great and picks up all your colors. Its fun to be creative and you go girl!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete