Wednesday, March 25, 2009

American Idol top 10

Finally, perhaps this week Megan Joy will go home.  Darn Vote for the Worst  for keeping her alive this long.  Perhaps this will finally be her week.  One could hope.

I looooove Adam.  W.O.W!  Danny was amazing too.  Love those boys!!

In other news, my seaweed bath and massage was WONDERFUL!  I was expecting to lay in a bath of seaweed but that wasn't the case.  It was an oversized jacuzzi bathtub with air and water jets. Before I got in the bath, my masseuse dumped some seaweed stuff into the bath that dissolved immediately.  It was just like taking a regular bath but the jets were relaxing.  I don't know I'd do it again but I do look forward to the day where I get to soak in a bath of all mud or all seaweed.  That'd be fun. :)

My massage was AMAZING!  I had several knots in my back and shoulder that got worked out. My muscles got some much needed R&R so I'm ready for my tough workout tomorrow.  I am just sitting here, and feel like jello.  It's AWESOME! 

I'm gonna leave you with this: 
what-the-heck?? lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment