Wednesday, March 11, 2009

American Idol Top 13!

For the last two years, my brother has been organizing an American Idol bracket. It's not for money or anything, just bragging rights and an ego boost. :) When it gets down to the top 12 (or top 13 this year) we rank the contestants in the order we think they will go home. 1-13. Each week, we get a points per person on our list that is sill remaining on the show. The pressure is really on for me this year, because I am the two-time winner. Is my 3rd year a charm? We'll have to see....

This year was so tough for me to decide. You have to not just look at talent, but popularity, personality/likability, and so many other factors. This was the first year where I didn't know who'd be in the top 3. I took a HUUUGE risk this year... lets see if it pays off.
Without further ado... my top 13 in order:

1. (and winner!)
2. 3.4. 5.6.7.8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13.
Who's your top 13?

1 comment: