Friday, March 13, 2009

This weekend...

My sister Elizabeth is coming to town. It's her spring break and she wanted to spend it in cold, rainy Seattle! hehe. Never-the-less, Aaron and I have fun things planned for us to do this weekend. I'm really playing that weather.com is wrong and the sun does come out. There are so many fun and beautiful things to see and do outside. It'd be a shame to have to resort to museums and bowling. We'll see though.
In other news, my bff got married one year ago today! Time flies so fast! I remember the wedding like it was last month. Crazy! Congrats Brenna and Adam on 1 year of marriage! I pray your second year is even more amazing and you both fall more and more in love with each other every day!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Thanks BOTL! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love YOU! Sorry, I know I was a day early... but I wanted to mention it before the weekend distracted me :)

    ReplyDelete