Tuesday, March 24, 2009

*smile*

Today was a really great day!  A lot of things today that made me smile...

I had a 2 hr meeting today and I totally rocked it!  I felt like a super star in the meeting, and people noticed.  It made me feel real
ly good to know that I DO add value in the work place. Although I don't always feel like I'm making much of a difference with what I currently do, I am a smart woman with a lot to offer and I have a wide range of skills and talents.  *smile*

I got my oil changed today and the boys at the shop were flirting with me (in a flattering way, not a creepy, unwanted way).  They went out of their ways to answer my questions, they opened and closed the doors for me, and they even gave me an extra discount on the oil change.  It was flattering.  *smile*

A few co-workers that I was chatting with today, told me I reminded them of  the girls from this past season's bachelor. (she's the one on
 dancing with the stars right now) I did not watch the show, so I don't know if it's a compliment or not, but the fact that she made it far on the show, I assume it's a compliment.  If it's not, don't tell me! ;)   *smile*

I had two random strangers go our of their way to compliment me on my sparkly hair band.  *smile*

I had someone mention how much they LOVE my polka-dot pedicure *smile*

I'm not really sure what I did to deserve all these words of affirmation today, but it made me feel soooo good.

Challenge for this week: Give a complete stranger a heartfelt compliment this week.  It could completely change their day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment