Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sunflower Surprise

A while back, my Mom sent A and I a pack of sunflower seeds for us to plant in our garden.  I was so excited by the idea of having my own sunflowers. Unfortunately, when we opened the pack to plant, the seeds were all broken.  A didn't have high hopes for the broken seeds, but I wanted to try anyways.  Needless to say, they didn't grow in.  I keep looking but nothing!  :(

All this to say, something absolutely miraculous yesterday!  Our sunflower actually grew... OVERNIGHT!  

I know!  Can you believe it?  It went from a dirt patch to a full grown sunflower.  And A swears he has no idea how this miracle happened! ;)

So now, as I do the dishes I get to look out my window and see my gorgeous little sunflower....

I'm happy! :D

2 comments:

  1. This flower is a small part of me in Seattle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it really is! I think if you every time I look at it! :)

    ReplyDelete