Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Anniversary Baby!

Three years ago today I married my best friend. Today, we are of to celebrate the blessed union in Washington Wine
Country. I'm so excited to have a peaceful and relaxing weekend with the one person I love more than anything...

A: Thank you for deciding to marry me three years ago. Thank you for letting me be my silly self and having so much patience at times. Thank you for challenging me and helping me grow into the person I want to become. Thank you for spoiling me rotten even though I don't deserve it. And thank you for choosing to love me every day and continuing to make our relationship grow stronger.

3 years down, 97 more to go! :)

3 comments:

  1. Awwwwwh...so cute!

    Happy 3rd Anniversay to you both . We smile with joy at the wonderful memories we have of your beautiful wedding 3 yrs ago. What fun we had! Enjoy the wine country, relax and enjoy each other. A toast to you both, 'Love mom and dad :0 xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! Michelle, what was our family even like before you were part of it? I don't remember... ;) Love you sis! And you too bro! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks jess... i forget what my life was like without the Williams. it's such a natural fit. :)

    ReplyDelete