Monday, June 8, 2009

For you, my BOTL

Back in our 'ol collage days, there was a little show we used to watch together called American Idol.  And there was a certain young man whom we were very found of.... Mr. Constantine Maroulis.

I'll never forget the night he was booted off.  We sat there in utter shock while he sang his farewell song.  The TV was then turned off and we just sat there silent, in blank stares.  Then somehow the lights went off in our living room as we let out a dramatic cry... We were truly depressed and heartbroken.

I laugh every time I think of that scene.  Last night especially brought back the memories as our boy performed on the Tony's last night.

So Brenna, in case you missed it... this blog post is for you!! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Be Still my heart! He looks straight into my soul.... HAHA!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Love it. Love you more! Phone convo sooN!
    Brenna Marie

    ReplyDelete