Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Interview update...

My 2nd interview went really well. I honestly don't think I could have done any better. They are going to give me a call on Friday to let me know either way if they want me to come back in. They started off with 40, narrowed it down to 10, and then will pick 3 of the 10 to come BACK in for a 3rd interview. If I don't get called back, I don't be too upset because I know I gave it my all! I'm proud of what I did! I'll keep you all updated.

In other news, 1 WEEK until we leave for WALLA WALLA! I can't even tell you how excited I am! I'm getting thirsty just thinking about all the wine I get to taste... mmm!

*sigh* beautiful isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. You both will have a wonderful time! Take pictures, enjoy sipping and relaxing and take in all that beautiful scenery.
    Mom :)
    P.S. LOVE the sunflower!

    ReplyDelete