Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Heat Wave - Day 3

Ick, day 2 was pretty bad but A and I sheltered ourselves from the heat by going out for sushi and doing a little shopping. Sleeping wasn't too bad as the fans kept us cooled down.

Today is the worst yet....

Mind you... NO AC. I went out to lunch with a girlfriend and then we went to the movie theatre (sooo chilly there, i love it!) I'm home for about an hour until A gets home and then we are going to bunker down at a coffee shop until they kick us out.

The cats are just fine. I thought they'd have it rough but they aren't even phased by the heat. It surprises me especially because it's 97 degrees IN the house. I just make sure they have cold water to drink and I got them a little fan to keep them cooler.

One more day of this, then back to weather in the 80's.

No comments:

Post a Comment