Monday, July 13, 2009

Closet Makeover

Spring cleaning hit us a little late this year, but we keep a pretty tidy house so it wasn't much of a problem.

Saturday A caught the "cleaning and organizing" bug. Who was I to discourage that? I got home from the gym and he was in his office with the 'tunes cranked and garbage bags being filled by the minute. I took the opportunity to tackle a project i've been wanting to work on for a while... the linen closet.

Mom... don't look! (lol)
BEFORE:
I know, what a disgrace! That's what happens over time when things just get thrown in and the door is left closed. I am ashamed that the closet even got this bad but it happens.

AFTER:
Ahhh, sweet relief! What a difference! Everything in it's place; old, unused things thrown away; and all the extra room I seemed to have acquired!

Just amazing what an hour of your Saturday makes.

next up... guest room makeover addition.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! It's amazing what a little time and motivation can do. Doesn't it feel great to get rid of and now look how much more room you have..you go girl!
    mom :)

    ReplyDelete