Saturday, May 30, 2009

*sings* "I want to be a producer....."

Well, not much luck on the job front so far.  I wish I could write saying that the phone is ringing off the hook with offers, but alas... not the case.

A few weeks ago, I had applied to be a Morning Show Radio Producer for a local radio station.  (random, I know!).  I knocked it up to the fact that theatre and radio aren't all that different, and since I have so much experience in theatre that i'd be a good candidate!   Ha!   I guess it got someone's attention because I got a call on Friday asking if i could come in this week for a quick meet and greet.  We'll see how that goes!

Other than that, no other job interviews.  :(  I really wish I could get an interview and job at either Microsoft or the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.  It's going to take some time I fear....

...but then again, who knows!  I could be an AM Radio Producer!  Personally, I don't think I stand a chance, but seriously, how hilarious would that be?


ps.  PLEASE HELP!  What does one wear to a meet and greet at a radio station?  I HAVE NO CLUE!

1 comment:

  1. I would go "Dressy Casual" Better to be over dressed than underdressed. Nice slacks and nice blouse. Bring your resume and your great personality!

    Love you! "Break a Leg"!

    Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete