Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Oh how I wish I could be in Chicago today with you to celebrate, drink some wine, and make you RELAX!!   I really hope you are able to take some time for yourself and do what you WANT to do today instead of what you think needs to be done.  That stuff can wait til tomorrow!!


In honor of your Birthday, here are 10 (out of thousands) reasons I love you:

1.  You are one of the best shopping partners I've ever had!
2. You're always so put together and look great all the time, even if you're just running to the corner to pick up some eggs!
3.  You and I make a great team together.  If we were closer, we'd have a VERY successful business.
4. You have an amazing talent for always keeping your house SPOTLESS.  How do you do it?!
5.  Umm.. you STILL look  like you're 40!  Hope you passed that gene down to me!
6.  You are unconditionally considerate, loving and helpful to people even if they don't always return the favor.
7. You're a great cook, always trying to serve your family healthy and nutritious food.  
8.  I love how you're a sun-goddess and always want to be outdoors.
9.  You step outside your comfort zone and are trying to learn more about computers so you can keep up with your family
10.  I love it when you take time for yourself.  You don't do it NEARLY as much as you should, but when you do, it's wonderful!!

I love you SOOOO much!  Have a blessed day!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks honey,,that was the nicest gift of the day!

    I love you too and miss you SO much,
    TTYS
    Mom :)

    ReplyDelete