Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Job Less

** UPDATE**  Looks like I was one of those people let go today :(  Funny what life throws at ya...

The rumors are true.  Yesterday rumors were spread that TODAY, there would be another round of lay offs at Microsoft.  This morning, as soon as I woke up, I checked my email and sure enough, an email from Steve Balmer.

There will be about 2,000 people who will walk into work this morning and their manager will come by and say "Can we talk?"  :(  I am so sad for all the people who have been affected by this economy.  

I consider myself VERY blessed that A and I still have our jobs.  We most likely will not be affected by these Microsoft layoffs, however, keep those who ARE affected in your prayers!

It's going to be another somber and dark day at Microsoft :(

No comments:

Post a Comment