Monday, August 10, 2009

Weekend Project

I have been wanting booksleves for a while now... They are pretty expensive to buy and we didn't need really nice ones, yet the ones from Ikea look really cheap and we haven't had any luck with the Ikea furniture durability. It's been on our list for over a year for A to build some bookshelves, but it keeps getting bumped down on our priority list.

Even since we've moved to Seattle, our poor books have been suck in boring brown boxes never seeing the light of day. If we'd occasionally need a book or DVD and have to dig through tons of boxes never quite knowing what was in which box.

Eventually, they ended up looking a little something like this:


Yeah, not pretty. So this weekend, A FINALLY built me some bookshelves. He did a fantastic job! I had a blast unloading all the books, organizing them into categories and putting them where they rightfully should have been years ago!

And yes, I alphabetized my DVD's. I'm O.C.D like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment