Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dear Brett,


Look, I know we had our falling out when you went to the Jets last year. Thanks for being patient with me and waiting for me to come around to the new idea of seeing you in a different shade of green. All had been forgiven and although I did not agree with your decision at the time, I supported you because it was what you needed and wanted. Love sometimes is about helping someone achieve their hopes and dreams.

However, now things have gotten ridiculous, nay OBSCENE! You've broken my trust, tainted my love and YOU, mr. favre have BROKEN my heart for the last time. All those nights talking to me about your retirement and assuring me "it's over this time, for real" we're all LIES. You have ruined your credibility and trust in your fans, and worse.... in me.

I think of you as joke and as hard as it is for me to say this.... WE ARE THROUGH! No amount of touchdown throws can win my heart back. You are nothing but a big pass interception to me now.

Sure, I'll see you occasionally from a distance and probably have to wipe a tear away from my cheek as I remember all the good times we had together. But i'm doing this for me. You are no longer good for me.

I'm moving on.....
Thats right, #4 is dead to me.... #9 is my new love!

ps. you're going to look like a fairy in purple. Looking forward to the day Lambeau Field boo's you.

2 comments:

  1. lol @ 'fairy'

    Yeah tony romo! Just, please, can the cowboys hire a dedicated field goal snap holder?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Tony! Aaron - how do you know all those football terms?? I am VERY impressed ;)

    ReplyDelete